Information Obligation - Obowiązek Informacyjny
By sending an e-mail to the administrator's e-mail address, you consent to the addition of your e-mail address to the contact list, the administrator of which is EmacEArt Maciej Szymaś, NIP 7871408216, (hereinafter referred to as the administrator).
The data contained in the correspondence, including the e-mail address, are processed by the administrator in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC ("GDPR"), for the following purposes:
- in order to communicate with you, in particular handling inquiries, considering complaints about the administrator's products or services, or other purposes resulting from the content of your correspondence, in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 point b) GDPR;
- in order to conclude and implement a possible contract between you and the administrator in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 point b) GDPR;
- in order to fulfill the administrator's legal obligations towards you specified in the GDPR, within the meaning of art. 6 sec. 1 point c) GDPR;
- in order to implement the administrator's marketing activities as part of the administrator's legitimate interest within the meaning of art. 6 sec. 1 point f) GDPR, as well as in accordance with your declarations of will regarding marketing communication submitted to the administrator. Consents granted in the field of marketing communication (e.g. for sending commercial information by electronic means or contact by phone for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The person sharing the data has the right to request the administrator to access data relating to him, rectify it, delete or limit processing, and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data and the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Shared personal data is not transferred by the administrator to third parties.
The administrator stores personal data for such a period as is necessary to achieve specific goals, i.e .:
- for the period of running a business by the administrator.